Sep 22, 2010

Tips to Find the Right Spanish Program

Hola! Are you ready to start learning actual Spanish online? Well the first step is finding the right Spanish program. Below I have created a list of some of the key components that your Spanish program NEEDS to have. So why should you take my advice? Simply because I have been scammed twice now by awful, overpriced Spanish programs, and I basically want to make sure that these programs don't get your money as well.
1) In my opinion, the number one component that your program must have is a money back guarantee. Without this, you can easily get scammed, because they just want your money and you could not learn to speak Spanish fluently in the end. Your program should allow you to email the creators and get a response within three days. With exceptional programs, you will even find a members forum where you can get help from the creators AND other users of the program.
2) Next, you should make sure that your program is affordable. Lets face it, this economy is not getting better, and the last thing that you want to do is waste over $600 (like I did) on mediocre Spanish programs. There are plenty of valuable programs for $100 or less, so don't feel the need to spend so much.
3) Finally, you should make sure that your Spanish program has plenty of good reviews. But be careful, because programs like Rosetta Stone appear to have good reviews...according to them. But if you actually look for online reviews, there are tons of unhappy customers. Just make sure that you do some good research before spending your money!
Now I mentioned above that I eventually did learn Spanish, and I have decided that it will save you a lot of time if I just let you know about the program that worked for me, and will definitely work for you as well.
The program is called Rocket Spanish, and is a VERY reputable program. I loved it because it was 1/5 the price of Rosetta Stone, and I was able to contact the creator either in the forum or via email. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails