Sep 25, 2010

Learn Spanish with a Kindle!

I’ve been fascinated by the Kindle ever since it was announced, and now here is another reason to get one:

Amazon has a list of several dozen books to help you learn to speak Spanish fluently via a Kindle. Quite a few of them are very inexpensive, and some have text-to-speech enabled, I noticed, though I don’t know how good that is.
When Kindles came out, you could only buy them in the US but now they are available for many countries. I am pretty sure there is one in my future! Here is what the Kindle DX looks like and clicking on the image takes you to its sales page on Amazon, loaded with information, a couple of videos,  and more. If that price is steep for you, notice that there is a link to a less expensive version as well, on the Amazon page.












View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails